Time for Tubby-bye-bye ...
- Again, again-again
- This is the phrase that the Teletubbies yell when they want something that just happened to be repeated -- to happen again.
- Bibberly cheese
- This is the phrase that Laa-laa uses when she has become frustrated with something.
- Beeg Huug
- The phrase exclaimed by all the Teletubbies when they want to get a group-hug.
- Scooter. Po's favorite thing.
- The Teletubbies pronunciation of "hello."
- The Teletubbies pronunciation of "here you are," used sometimes when one 'tubby gives something to another one.
- A 'tubby exclamation when they have stepped in something icky.
- Adjustment. Dipsy and Po make adjustments to the controls in the center of the Tubbytronic Superdome.
- Skirt. Another name for the Tubby-tu-tu that some of the Tubbys like to wear when they dance.
- Look. What the Teletubbies say when they want to get another 'tubby's attention to look at something.
- Short for "I beg your pardon," when a Teletubby doesn't understand what somebody says.
- The Teletubbies pronunciation of Tubby-custard.
- Tubbytronic Superdome
- The house that the Teletubbies live in inside Teletubby-land
- What a Teletubby says when they make a mistake, something goes wrong, or something unexpected happens.
- Voice Trumpet
- Speakers that pop up in a variety of places in Teletubby-land to play songs, recite rhymes, or to instruct the Teletubbies in some special exercise.
- What's that? The phrase used by the Teletubbies when they see something unusual or something that has "appeared from far away."
- where gone?
- What a 'tubby says when one of the others has disappeared. Or, when something from "far away" has disappeared.
- What a Teletubby says when they want to get away from something or some event in Teletubby-land.
Sites is Other Countries
.com's, .org's and such
The Teletubby Mailing List
The Teletubbies mailing list is a group of 'Tubby-fans from around the world who like to chat and discuss 'Tubby-topics via e-mail. Like most mailing lists, there is both a regular and digest version of the list:
To subscribe to the list, send a
To remove your address from the list,
send a message to:
Send mail to the following for info and
FAQ for this list:
Similar addresses exist for the digest
The Teletubby FAQFrequently Asked Questions
Teletubby Web Rings
And, if you are an adult surfing through this site,
and you still don't know why
you enjoy watching this new
for a better understanding.
Teletubbies program, characters and logo: ® & © 1998 Ragdoll Productions (UK) Ltd. Licensed by The itsy bitsy Entertainment Company. All rights reserved. Neither Ragdoll nor itsy bitsy Entertainment, or The BBC nor PBS have endorsed or support this site. Any trademarked or copyrighted material is used here without permission because they wouldn't answer my e-mail request!